Home. About Us. Recent Paint Outs. Painting Locations. News and Calendar.  Registration. Artist Gallery.

Pictured above is C.F. Wilson’s original Boat House which grew into the Wilson Boathouse and Restaurant.

  

 By 1890 Wilson Harbor had transformed itself from a commercial shipping center to a resort community. Summer cottages and small hotels were built on Sunset Island, which forms the northern boundary of the harbor. The first small sailing club formed in the 1940’s.  Today three boat clubs pack the harbor with boats of every description —from kayaks to yachts.

               Wilson  Harbor Paint Out     June 2008